The Day After Judgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the Great War, little was left in the wake of the nuclear assault. Caught in the midst, you seek to make a name for yourself in this...'new' world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shanghai in Abernathy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Maeve Bardock

Maeve Bardock

Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:27 am

As she finished toying with the man's genitals, she frowned as he was cut off mid sentence as his head exploded, quickly whipping her head in the direction of the gunshot. "Gah, what the hell! He was just getting around to the good part ya'know!? And you didn't need to cover me in his noggin juice!" Sighing, "Guess that was better than what I was giving, hun." She gave his member a quick pat before rubbing off the knife along his pants and sheathing it in her satchel. "I need a cheaper place to stay, and i'm not exactly the most wealthy gal. Have any ideas?" She questioned as Alistair and the others moved their opposite ways for the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:34 am

Before Solomon made it out the door he snapped his head back spouting. You know Valkyrie I am more than willing to accommodate you tonight if you are afraid of sleeping alone. he chuckled as he walked away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:46 am

Valkyrie saw her brother walk out the door leaving nothing but curt orders. Out of curiosity she looked for the  note he discarded and quickly read it. With a sigh she discarded it as well, "great, now he's pissed."

She saw the group disband as everyone began going to their selected abodes. Maeve was fretting over the contents of raider splashed over her which caused Valkyrie to snicker, "I don't know, Sparkles, I think the crimson brings out the green in your eyes." A sparkle glistened in the gunslinger's eye as she leaned back, elbows resting on the counter. The sound of Solomon's voice reached her and almost immediately her mood was soured. With a faux smile she responded, "Sorry, hon, but I have a higher standard of living," Her gaze drifted downward before looking back in the eyes, "standards that I'm afraid you just can't accommodate."

She slowly pushed herself off of the counter and began her strut out the bar. As she passed by Maeve, Valkyrie leaned over and whispered, "I happen to be the only one here who owns a house. It just so happens to have room for one more of they were to be seeking shelter from the harsh night." With a wink, the gunslinger continued on her way, "just something to consider I would say."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Bardock

Maeve Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:54 am

Smiling at her comment, "Heh, i'd rather just wear it than be doused in it." Whilst attempting to rub off some of the contents of the raider's skull from her figure, she overheard Val and Solomon trading words. At least moderately presentable, she started to move as Valkyrie told her exactly what she'd wanted to hear. "Oh you're so kind, I'd love to, hun. Lead the way."

Quickly following behind, the two left the bar into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai in Abernathy   Shanghai in Abernathy - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shanghai in Abernathy
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Day After Judgement :: The Outer Wastes :: The Roaming Wastes-
Jump to: