The Day After Judgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the Great War, little was left in the wake of the nuclear assault. Caught in the midst, you seek to make a name for yourself in this...'new' world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amandil the Wise

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Amandil the Wise Empty
PostSubject: Amandil the Wise   Amandil the Wise Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:17 pm

full name: Amandil Tyler Wake
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
Skin color: White
Height: 6"9'
weight: 180
sex: male
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Memorable quotes:
"Brute force can sometimes kick down a door, but knowledge is a skeleton key."

"It's good to learn from your mistakes, but I prefer to learn from the mistakes of others."

"The mind: a great weapon and an even greater weakness."

"The things I once imagined would be my greatest achievements were only the first steps toward a future I can only begin to fathom."

"I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Faction: Raider
primary weapon: laser rifle 6(9)
Secondary weapon: combat shotgun (CQC) 8(10)

perk 1: life steal: When Amandil deals the final hit in killing an opponent he fully heals
perk 2: knowledge is power: Critical is hit when rolling 1, 11, or 20

flaw: jammed: Amandil cannot attack after being hit by a critical for one turn
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stats:
Lvl: 1
health: 20
Strength: 1
Perception: 12
endurance: 5
agility: 7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Short BIO: raised by his father after his mother died in childbirth, Amandil grew up learning what was and wasn't important in life. After a run in with fire ants that killed his mother. Amandil was taken in by a group of raiders that taught him how to fight and how to obtain his needs. Now the leader of this group of raiders, Amandil plans to secure a home for his clan where they will rain as kings over a new civilization.
Back to top Go down

Amandil the Wise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Day After Judgement :: Characters-
Jump to: